Margaretville Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop
- Retail - Antiques & Collectibles
- Retail - Apparel and Footwear
- Retail- Art Gallery
- Retail - Book Store
- Retail - General Store
- Retail - Kitchen and Home
Located in the colorful, historic Bussy Building at the center of the village, the Margaretville Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop offers an ever-changing assortment of donated antique/vintage, new, practical, fun, unique, unexpected and one-of-a-kind treasures including clothing/footwear, housewares, small appliances, kitchen/entertaining essentials, a kids’ corner, books, DVDs, artwork, crafts, bed, bath and household linens, seasonal sport paraphernalia, lamps, selected furniture and more! Everyday bargain prices are augmented by frequent sales. The shop appeals equally to locals from the surrounding communities and to weekenders and visitors. It is staffed entirely by volunteers and its mission is to raise funds for the Margaretville Hospital and Mountainside Residential Care Center.
- Closed Sundays and Mondays. Open days/hours may vary - check our Facebook page.
- Info/Updates: https://www.facebook.com/Margaretville-Hospital-Auxiliary-Thrift-Shop-331728926949475
- Donations accepted by appointment only - call the shop to reserve your time: 845-586-3737
- Looking for something specific ? Check out the shop - it's a 'magical' place!