Belleayre Mountain Ski Center and Belleayre Beach
- Recreation - Canoe/Kayak/non-motorized boating
- Recreation - Fishing
- Recreation - Hiking
- Recreation - Skiing
- Recreation - Trail System
Belleayre offers skiing, snowboarding and cross country skiing in the Catskill Mountains. There is something for everyone. 51 Trails and glades, 2 terrain parks and one cross course. 175 acres to romp in and have fun. Belleayre offers lessons for all abilities, from never on skis to advanced skiers and riders.
Proudly voted by Skiing Magazine as #1 in NY for Best Snow and Grooming plus by Ski East Magazine as #1 Classic Resort.
During the summer months, the Snow Making Pond at Pine Hill Lake is transformed into the Belleayre Beach. The Beach offers a tone of fun activities for the entire family including swimming, picnicking, boating, and more.
Belleayre is a Four Season Resort located along the Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway. Easy Access off of Route 28.
- Belleayre Beach offers Lifeguard Supervised Swimming, Boat Rentals (Pedal, Stand On Top Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Aqua Trikes, Picnic Tables
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Gondola Rides
- Annual Fall Festival Over Columbus Weekend
- Public Restrooms
- Military Rates
- Event Rental Full Service Bar and Banquet Facilities
- Kids Activities, Ski Lessons
- Handicapped Accessible and Special Needs Ski Programs
- Ski and Stay Discounts
- Weekly, Mid-Week Promotions and Discounted Offers
- ATM at Lodges