- Community & Civic Organizations
43355 State Highway 28
P.O. Box 504
Arkville, New York 12406
Since 1969, we have led the effort to protect the more than 700,000 acres of the Catskill Park and Catskill Forest Preserve.
We are the major force advocating for the Catskill region.
To protect and foster the environmental, cultural and economic well-being of the Catskill region.
- Catskill Park Advocacy
- Region-Wide Education Workshops
- Watch Dog Invasive Species
- School Based Stream Programs
- Convener of Regions Environment Interests