Criteria for Use of Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Logo – 2016
Towns of Olive, Shandaken, Middletown, Andes
Villages of Fleischmanns and Margaretville
PURPOSE : To offer for promotional use the Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Official Logo to participating byway communities. As part of the Marketing Strategy the logo ic central to the branding campaign.
The Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Official Logo may be used in the following ways:
- The Official Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Logo may be used to promote and identify the byway on destination and roadway signage; on printed ads and marketing items; websites; marketing items such as caps, t-shirts; social media; rack cards, brochures and posters for signature events.
- The Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Official Logo may also be added to business, municipal and organization websites to establish the byway brand to the public. The logo design will be used extensively throughout the byway website and identify specific resources such as restaurants and lodging; services; arts and historical destinations; and so forth.
- The Official Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Logo use is managed by the Central Catskills Chamber of Commerce who can be reached at 845-586-3300 or by email: email@example.com.
- Use of the Official Catskill Mountains Scenic Byway Logo as shown above may be requested for use in promoting an event, business or tourism assets as examples.
To request the use of the logo please put your request in writing with a brief description of the event or use and the person to whom the logo should be sent.
- In addition to the use of the Official Catskill Mountains Scenic Logo it is our intention to promote your events and projects to visitors and community residents alike. Let us help you spread the word.